CM Sporthorses Forum www.cmsporthorses.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Miss Magic

2 posters

Go down

Little Miss Magic Empty Little Miss Magic

Post  Admin Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:02 pm

***Shifted from old forum to new one***

Shell
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 pm Post subject: Little Miss Magic - Palomino Mare - SOLD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Little Miss Magic**

Palomino Mare - QH x TB (so we were told)
Approx 15.1hh
Rising 15 yrs old.

Maj is for sale due to us purchasing some more CBSH mares recently, and as we are breeding CBSH's, the NON CB mares are going to be moved on...

Recently scanned and empty, Maj is the first one to be offered for sale.

Had not been ridden in 2 years, and on the 10th July 2008, we threw the gear on her and gave her a 2 min. lunge, then a 13 yr old girl hopped on and rode her in the round yard with no worries.

Not a complete beginners horse, 13 yr old who rode her is an advanced beginner, but would probably reccomend someone who knows what they are doing - she seems a little forward, but not silly. Sensitive mouth and sensitive to the leg. (Different from the 13 yr olds pony who you have to push!).....

Located at Minnipa, South Australia. Right on transporters route. $330 to Globe Derby. Can get great prices on transport east at the moment through Horse Transport Australia.

Email: info@cmsporthorses.com
For Photos: www.cmsporthorses.com/ForSale and click on her name.

Winged Horse Productions
Pencil Portraits, Ad/Logo/Web Design, Equine/Wedding/Portrait Photography
www.cmsporthorses.com/whpindex

Sunnymagic

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm Post subject: Little Miss Magic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!
We got her home at 2.30am this morning!! after truck dramas, they got her into iron knob at just after 12am, and by the time we got her loaded (walked on like an angel) and crawled home...skippys everywhere!!! and unloaded her ( i think she fell asleep on the float) settled her in with the other two and gave them some feed it as 3am before i fell into bed.!! had a wonderful horsey day with her.. washed her muddy legs and tail and gave her a lunge. photos are on my facebook site for viewing via the links below.. thanks you so much Shell and Craig for my new baby, can't wait to give her a few days to settle in and go for a ride on teh weekend!!
xx

Sunnymagic

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:21 pm Post subject: forgot to put the facebook links in Smile

Whoopsy ... been a loooooong day! LOL forgot to put the links in to view the piccies of her on facebook.
they are as below:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=45756&l=c36df&id=683425333

And

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44688&l=e646d&id=683425333

Shell
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 pm Post subject:

Excellent mate Glad the girl got there fine for you (though we had no doubt - the transporters are EXCELLENT (Notable Horse Transport) - was just unfortunate they got held up prior to getting here - oh well, thats horses for you They dont always cooperate when you want them to!

Maj walked straight on the truck from here......... she hasnt been loaded onto anything in 2 years, and she did brilliantly, no hesitation whatsoever...... what a good girl!

Sorry about the Minnipa Mud she arrived with........ lol We have had a bit of rain lately and its been too cold to wash her, but we brushed the worst of it off....... she really SQUIRMS when she gets down and dirty....

Nice swishy rug you have on her Very posh!! Shes going to be a very spoilt girl!!!

Winged Horse Productions
Pencil Portraits, Ad/Logo/Web Design, Equine/Wedding/Portrait Photography
www.cmsporthorses.com/whpindex

Talkingshell

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:01 pm Post subject:

Glad to see that Missy is going to be extra spoilt with cosy combo rug....she is lovely!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cmsporthorses.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Little Miss Magic Empty Re: Little Miss Magic

Post  Shell Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:42 am

Well, a little update on Maj! Smile

While Amy is loving her completely, the other lass that was going halves with Amy in Maj isnt quite as confident on her as she would like to be....

So through no fault of her own, Maj is coming back to join us here again! Smile

Craig will do some team penning on her and I think on of the young girls who has a pony here locally will have a few rides on her as well...... she had a ride a little while ago and loved her! Smile

Here is Maj with Ash on her:

Little Miss Magic 10_7_010

She will be served by Roc On who is arriving in October......... and we will see what happens Smile Hopefully we get a lovely baby out of her finally! Smile

Yeh ok, so we were parting with her initially to make room for the CB girls we had just got, but oh well, whats one more??? lol..... Oh yeh, and Craig has threatened me with divorce if I even THINK of getting ANY MORE at the moment.......... dont blame him really, HES doing most of the work at the moment cos I keep going splat........ Im physically not a lot of help at the moment.......
Shell
Shell

http://www.cmsporthorses.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum