CM Sporthorses Forum www.cmsporthorses.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post  Admin Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:35 pm

***Moved from old forum***

Posted: 12 Jun 2008 10:45 am Post subject: Hi Everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Ill be the first to say HI EVERYONE!

Im Eeyore (aka Ally) Im 22 from Jamestown SA and am owned by a 3.5yo clydie X filly Savvy.

I think you guys know me anyway, but just in case someone doesnt...

Talkingshell

Posted: 12 Jun 2008 11:37 am Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep.....*waves back*

Good to see you here

Shell
Site Admin

Posted: 12 Jun 2008 01:52 pm Post subject:

Hey there Eeyore and Talkingshell! Great to see you in here.......

Winged Horse Productions
Pencil Portraits, Ad/Logo/Web Design, Equine/Wedding/Portrait Photography
www.cmsporthorses.com/whpindex

Fitgirl75

Posted: 13 Jun 2008 08:03 am Post subject:

Yep Hi to all

A little info about me. Fitgirl.
I am a Fitness Instructor/Group Fitness Manager and Receptionist at the gym for my job. But have done everything from checkout chick to factory work, to call centre and reception work and also did mobile dog grooming for a while.

Not married, no kids but live with my three dogs, three cats, two horses, a cockatiel and lots of tropical fish. All crammed into a house in the burbs. Yep I love my animals
I love being outdoors and doing anything physical but not really into sports.
I also love visiting CM Sport Horses website and watching for all the up dates and checking out all the horses sold and the new foals that arrive and watching their updates too. Cant wait to see this years foal crop especially any from Allen Park Bald Eagle.

I also applaud Shell for setting up this forum so we can all share our news on our horses etc Thanks Shell

Yollie

Posted: 13 Jun 2008 09:36 am Post subject: Hi Fitgirl/Talking Shell

Hey there.....

My name is Yolande, I am 32 (****) married to Tim (very obliging husband), living in Port Lincoln. Working as a Fisheries Officer....
2 horses
Flash - thoroughbred who thinks he is an ancient quarterhorse... also known as Piranah cause he chases my other horse around the paddock with his teeth bared!!!!
Kai Sea - from Allen Park via Shell n Craig... coming up 2 y.o. very soft and I suspect he is going to be a great jumper/hunter....

And one very spoilt beagle called "Bailey", who is currently at the vets recovering from surgery for a 'bowel impaction'.....

Shell
Site Admin

Posted: 13 Jun 2008 12:24 pm Post subject:

Great to see you guys chatting! Hopefully some more of the wonderful people we have met through horses - not just selling horses to but just in general and people who have enquired about something and we have kept in contact with and made great friends with, will pop in here and start chatting

Yollie, I do hope that Bailey will be ok and recovers without any complications at all....... the poor baby.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cmsporthorses.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum