CM Sporthorses Forum www.cmsporthorses.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASH Gelding with Bling for sale

3 posters

Go down

ASH Gelding with Bling for sale Empty ASH Gelding with Bling for sale

Post  Ritchie Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:18 am

It is with much sadness that Chalani Gumnut is for sale Sad

2yo brown/bay gelding with loads of white... You will not find a youngster with a better temperment anywhere - floats (loves the float) ties up, rugging, washing and general fussing has all been done with this beautiful lad. *sob*

Enjoys going up the road for walkies and playing with sticks in the paddock. Has a lovely length of rein and ground covering paces.

Gumnut (Gummy for short) is for sale in McLaren Vale SA and is ONLY for sale because of lack of time and finances. He will be sadly and dearly missed *sob*

Please pass this on to anyone that you think may be interested, I'm not really sure what price to put on him atm but home is more important. My phone number is 0432 884 778 or email nethergate@live.co.uk
I'm trying to get OH to take some photos of him to put up as I haven't taken any of him since a weanling.

Ritchie

Back to top Go down

ASH Gelding with Bling for sale Empty Re: ASH Gelding with Bling for sale

Post  Ritchie Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:50 am

Gumnut is withdrawn from sale - couldn't bare to part with the lil cutie *sigh* now i really will be broke lol!

Ritchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shell Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:57 am

Hehehe Ritchie, the way I figure it, is that you cant take your money with you when you croak it, so if it means you are broke and enjoying what you are doing and your animals, then so be it! Smile

Give Gumnut a hug from us! Smile Never met him, but give him a hug anyhow...... Smile
Shell
Shell

http://www.cmsporthorses.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fitgirl75 Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:52 am

I so agree with you Shell, You can't take it with ya when you go.

I would eat stale bread and water for the rest of my life as long as I can keep the animals going Very Happy
In fact more often than not at the end of each week I am left with a half a loaf of bread and a block of cheese in the fridge yet I have plenty of hay, kilos of dog and cat food etc
hehe that's when i invite myself over to mum n dad's Razz
fitgirl75
fitgirl75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down