What did we do on the weekend??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did we do on the weekend??

Post  Ritchie on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:55 am

I took my two mutts to the beach - I wish I hadn't have bothered. They got me taffled up with the leads, they snarled and barked at other dogs and the final straw was when Louis somehow got off and headed for the hills. I spent 1/2 an hour running after the rotter. As punishment I dunked him in the water - wast of time cos he loved it.

So I have decided the next time I will pair up with someone who has a well behaved mutt so that if one of mine gets off it will hang around the other well behaved mutt.

Any flaws in my thinking?

Ritchie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did we do on the weekend??

Post  eeyore on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:21 pm

Ritchie, I took my two dogs for a walk this morning. I dont usually walk them because I dont have time, they play all day and have more toys than a daycare centre, but anyway.

So 70kg me took a 60kg rottwieler and a 30kg American Staffy who havent been walked for about two months. I should have done the maths before I commited myself to past the front gate. Yeah, I grass skiied down the side of the road. Shocked
eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shell on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:05 pm

Heheheh have mental image of Eeyore skiing down the edge of the road........ lol......

My doggie was a bad dog Frog on the weekend too.......

Frog has what I will happily label it - the attention span of a squashed pea! - ....

Here is Frog.... www.cmsporthorses.com/Frog.html

He has his own web page! lol.......... he is a brat.......but we love him to bits.......

He climbed in every water trough he could, which was fine, til he came and jumped on me and said 'mum i wanna cuddle'..... and he rolled in the freshest horse poo he could find and then said 'mum i wanna cuddle'.......
Shell

View user profile http://www.cmsporthorses.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top